Our school adheres to the concepts of Sher-e-Punjab Lala Lajpat Rai who founed Servents of the People Society in 1921,which makes our school different from others.
School plays a very significant role in cultivating the right values of life with in the school environment and through the conduct of the principal and teachers. Their interaction with role models and teaching faculty during the teaching/learning leaves an indelible positive impression on their minds. Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam remared when he visited our school “ Leave a child with a good teacher for eight years in the school and you will find him to have become a righteous man” after schooling. The personality of children can be transformed or mouled to become upright good human beings only in schools. The quality of integrity, honour,,sacrifice, persistence, perseverance are also cultivated in schools.
The main objectives of the institute are—
1. To impart education without any discrimination of caste, colour, creed and disability.
2. To work for the upliftment and betterment of underprivileged class of society.
3. To create an environment which ensures all round development of the children.
4. To ensure social and emotional security to the children of general and special wings.
5. To keep abreast of all the scientific, technological and pedagogic advancement.
6. To inculcate in the students a sense of belongings.
7. To make them self-reliant, self-dependent and hard working.
8. To provide Vocational Training to children with special needs for their rehabilitation into mainstream.
9.To materialize the educational concepts of Lala Lajpat Rai through broad based training which motivates the children.
We have special facilities for—
A). Guidance and Counseling
B). Speech Therapy
C). Audiological Assessment
D). Language Therapy
E). Occupational Therapy
F). Vocational Training
G). Dance and Music Training
H). Art and Craft Training
I). Weekly intervention Clinic
J). Meditation & Yoga
K). Dousa-Hou psycho-rehabilitative Therapy
L). Special Education